When it comes to Anti Aging Skincare, we never recommend our readers to settle for any sorts of compromise. This is why its time to ditch your chemical products and move towards Natural Remedies for Anti Aging. When we age, the parts of our body exposed to the sun, such as the face, hands, feet, neck, etc, tend to develop wrinkles or fine lines. Although this is a completely natural part of aging, who doesn’t want to retain their Beautiful Youthful Skin?
This is why millions of women all over the world invest billions of dollars on anti aging chemical treatments and products, without knowing that the solutions to their anti aging problems lie nowhere else, but their very own kitchen cabinets. So, in this article, we are going to walk you through some of the best Natural Remedies for Anti Aging with simple ingredients from Your Kitchen. So, without further ado, let’s start.
[Read MORE: 7 Tried and Tested Anti Aging Tips for your Skin]
Home Natural Remedies for Anti Aging and Wrinkles
We often receive loads of inquiries from our readers about ‘How to Get rid of Neck Lines’ or ‘How to Get rid of Wrinkles.’ Apart from keeping a Healthy Skincare Routine and eating habits, here are a few Natural Home Remedies that you can try;
Your average everyday banana is no less than the superman of fruits when it comes to healthy nutrients and skincare. Banana contains antioxidants, such as Vitamin A, B6, and C, which helps fight signs of aging and rejuvenates the damage caused by free radicals. To prepare this mask, you have to;
- Peel a banana and mash it with a fork inside a bowl.
- Now take a cotton swab or a wet cloth and apply it evenly around your eyes and forehead.
- Gently dab it on your skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes. After that, wash it off with cold water.
When it comes to skincare, there is no better natural ingredient than your trusty old aloe vera. According to a recent study published in ‘Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology’, applying aloe vera regularly on your skin can significantly reduce wrinkles and tighten facial skin. It also promotes the production of collagen and keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated. Take some aloe vera gel and apply it on your skin once in a week for a glowy and fresher looking skin.
[Also READ: The Truth About Anti Aging Skin Treatments]
Yoghurt and Honey Mask
One of the best ways to get rid of wrinkles is to use a yoghurt and honey mask on your face. Yoghurt is rich in nutrients, such as vitamins, fats, enzymes, and minerals, that help to keep the face fresh and hydrated. Other than that, it also contains lactic acid that tightens your skin and shrinks pores. Honey and Lemon are natural bleaching agents that prevent dark spots and fix your skin texture. Other than this, honey is also a natural moisturizer that rejuvenates the fix and keeps wrinkles at bay.
To prepare this paste, you have to;
- Mix 2 teaspoon Yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey, and a pinch of turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- After that, rinse it off with warm water.
Apart from delicious juice, Pineapple has loads of benefits in terms of anti aging skin care as well. This beautiful tropical fruit is full of antioxidants that nourish your skin and removes wrinkles by improving the natural healing process. It also contains vitamin C that aids in collagen production and restores the elasticity of your skin. To prepare this mask, you have to;
- Cut pineapple into smaller cubes. Crush these to extract its juice.
- Apply that juice on your neck and face while gently massaging it in a circular motion.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
[Also READ: 7 Most Popular Types Of Skin Care Therapy]
Lemon and Sugar Scrub
Life might give you lemons in the form of wrinkles, fine lines, and aging, but that doesn’t mean you need to take it. In fact, how about chopping them up, squeezing them out, and using the juice to make yourself a lovely lemon and sugar scrub. Sugar exfoliates your skin while lemon acts as a bleaching agent and removes wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines. To make this scrub, you have to;
- Squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of sugar into the lemon juice.
- Gently massage this mixture on your hands and face to remove visible signs of aging.
- Let it stay for 5-6 minutes and then, rinse it off with luke-warm water.
Here is your final list of the top 5 Natural Remedies for Anti Aging. You don’t have to worry about those pestering and absolutely annoying wrinkles and fine lines anymore. These remedies are not a magic solution to your aging, however, these can help you deal with the visible signs and symptoms.
[Also READ: What Does Healthy Skin Look Like?]
How can I avoid skin aging?
Adding natural home remedies for anti aging in your daily skincare routine can help you fight off visible signs of aging and keep your skin healthy and fresh for a long time. There is no definite way to avoid skin aging altogether, however, you can try these Natural Anti Aging Tips to keep your skin looking beautiful and fresh.
What is the recommended natural treatment for wrinkle repair?
One of the best ways to treat wrinkles and signs of aging is to use natural home remedies for anti aging. These include;
- Banana Mask: Mash a banana and apply it on your face to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera: Apply aloe vera on your skin to keep it hydrated and moisturized while removing wrinkles and tightening the skin.
- Yoghurt and Honey: Apply this mask to rejuvenate your skin, keep it hydrated, tighten pores, and tightens skin.
- Pineapple Mask: Massage pineapple juice on your face to keep it fresh and nourished.
- Lemon and Sugar Scrub: Lemon removes your dark spots and wrinkles while sugar exfoliates your skin.
What Can I Do to Slow Down The Aging Process on My Own?
You can’t slow down the aging process as say, however, you can try to eliminate its visible signs on your skin by the use of natural remedies for anti aging. Apart from that, you can also try these Natural Anti Aging Tips to keep your skin looking beautiful and fresh for a long time.